Insulation and draught-proofing
Effective insulation is perhaps the most important aspect of controlling your heating bills. Insulate walls, roof and floors of your home to retain as much heat as possible.
For more information about how you can make changes to save energy and save money please look at the following pages:
- Insulation and Draught Proofing - the facts
- Insulation - why, how and the costs
- Draught-proofing - the facts
- Centre for Sustainable Energy - advice and information for householders
- English Heritage - Information regarding Historic Buildings