Our experienced board of Trustees decide our strategic direction.
This is then implemented by the Executive Director, the office team and volunteers.
It is governed by its articles of association and regulations made under the articles. A copy of the Company’s latest accounts can be downloaded here.
WinACC’s registered office address is:
Winchester Action on Climate Change
University of Winchester
WinACC’s registered charity no. is 1150754
It is a Limited Company by guarantee number 08013043
Our annual report can be downloaded here.
Winchester Action on Climate Change Ltd (WinACC) is a charitable company with a board of trustees who are also directors of the company. The current board consists of:
- Eleanor Bell
- Bill Gunyon, Treasurer
- Richard Hall, Sustainable Business Network nominee
- Liz Harris, Vice Chair, University of Winchester nominee
- Jenny Hobbs
- Cllr Roger Huxstep, Hampshire County Council nominee
- David Jones
- Peter Richardson
- Dr Tony Stoller CBE, Chair
- Cllr Jan Warwick, Winchester City Council nominee
- Anne Weir
- Bob Whitmarsh
If you are interested in becoming a trustee get in touch on email@example.com